- IR (1064nm) Laser, IR (1.03µm) Short Pulse Laser
- Flying Probe Measurement
- Spot Size 10-50 µm
- Resistor Range: 0.1 Ω to 1 GΩ
- Thick and Thin Film Laser Resistor Trimming System
RapiTrim-C Laser Resistor Trimming System with IR (1064nm) Laser or IR (1.03µm) Short Pulse Laser and Flying Probe Measurement
Long-life, low-maintenance air-cooled fiber laser produces short pulses with high peak power for rapid ablation of the resistor while minimizing damage to the substrate. This model is suitable for both thick and thin film materials.
Advanced laser and beam control, combined with available proprietary high-speed flying probe technology allows the RapiTrim systems to outperform older technology in both high volume production as well as low-volume, high-mix operations. Circuits can be as large as the substrate itself, and probing of dense designs is effortless, previously requiring multiple passes with multiple probe cards.
System Features Include:
- Intuitive Graphical User Interface with ProSys operating software
- Advanced Beam Positioning and Laser Pulse Control provide high throughput, accuracy, and process stability
- High Accuracy, High Bandwidth Real-Time Measurement system
- Auto-Calibration functions ensure repeatable quality
- Extensive System Diagnostics continuously monitor all critical components and machine performance
- Sealed Beam Delivery protects optics from process debris, extending component lifetimes
- Touchscreen operation (full HD size)
Contact PPI Systems
Flying probe operation, robotic load-to-unload, stack loader and PPI overview.
An intuitive graphical user interface that offers unmatched ease of use for both operators and process engineers.
Where efficient and intelligent solutions come to life in collaboration with our customers.
RapiTrim Handling Options
PPI Systems offers a full selection of hardware and software options to ensure each RapiTrim solution meets your application. Options Include:
- Manual loading
- Stack loaders
- Magazine loaders
- In-line automation
- Custom solutions
If your requirements are not covered by one of the options above, don’t hesitate to contact PPI to discuss custom alternatives. PPI engineers can propose solutions for your unique needs, from custom fixturing to custom automation.